- meeting up with old friends P and M and their kids M and S after a very long time (I'll be visiting them for a while!)
- eating exquisite tomato basil risotto at Khan Market
- visiting the expansively gorgeous and thought-provoking Humayun's Tomb - which I learned from my friends was the only place Barack Obama had time to see when he v. briefly visited Delhi
- braving the whole getting a sim card / exchanging money deal with trusty friend P at my side
- a yummy homemade dinner of karela and cauliflower and kadhi with rice and rotlis
- eating juicy India oranges after dinner
- being treated to a cozy family story hour of Harry Potter read aloud by M as my nieces cuddled in to sleep, P made expressive facial expressions to go along with Hermione's characterization, and i blinked, woozy with jetlag, but happy to be with all...
Hopefully, I'll download some photos soon(ish) and add them to the respective posts.